Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TIME CHANGE

The time change is killing us.  The last three days we have had the hardest time getting up and ready.  What is up?  To top it off I have a little cold and am totally wiped out.  UUGGHHH......How many days until the weekend?

3 comments:

Jen said...

We've been having the same problem. If we didn't have to get Ary to school, then I would love the extra sleep-in time. Hang in there, you'll adjust.

Heidi Pender said...

It's killing us too. Grace woke me up at 7:55 yesterday morning. Her bus comes at 8:00. Needless to say, she didn't make the bus. I don't ever remember the time change having this big of an effect on all of us ever before. Wonder why this year?

Jolene Brown said...

Same problem here, I haven't been doing caffiene for this pregnancy and I've gotten two coffee's in the last two days. :) Ugh..sleepy family!