Thursday, March 5, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY

I had a really LONG day yesterday and felt that I complained to Dan ALL day.  So instead of complaining I want to share a few things that I am thankful for.
  • I am thankful for a God who loves me and cares for me even when I don't spend enough time with Him.
  • I have a husband who helps me around the house so much, who loves me EVEN when I complain and loves our kids.
  • I have two healthy kids.
  • I have great neighbors that I can visit with and my kids can play with.
  • I have friends who love me and would do anything for me.
  • I have great family.
  • We are having left overs for dinner.
  • Emma started swim lessons today.
  • I got a Dutch Brother's coffee today.
  • I have worked out 4 times this week...so far.
  • My clothes are slllooowwwwly starting to feel a little more lose.
  • Emma is doing well in school and is getting extra help.
  • I started a cleaning and organizing business this month to help out our family finances.
  • I have been headache free for over 2 weeks.
  • I get to go away on a girls weekend in less than a month.
  • My kids are quietly watching a movie and are NOT fighting.
  • My car is in the shop and the mechanic said I am lucky to be alive...both sets of breaks were GONE.
  • I am off to take a shower.
What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Yay! Heaven in a cup. That's what I'm thankful for!! Go DB!

Jen said...

Lots to be thankful for!! The little and the big. Great list!

Jolene Brown said...

so much to be thankful for, what a great attitude Sarah. I am thankful for you! xo