Yeah!!!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
TACKEL IT TUESDAY- #3
My third Tackle it Tuesday project was not something I planned on doing until I started to dust the book shelf and realized that it had been at least 2 years since I have taken all the books down and dusted the whole thing. Then after I took the books down I decided to put the picture frames somewhere else and make another shelf for books. Dan is a huge lover of books and I think the last two Christmases along got over 20 books. We have more books than we have shelves. I really like the look of having 4 shelves with books and I think the pictures were not being enjoyed over in the corner.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great work, Sarah! Love that bookshelf by the way. So pretty!
Looks great! Love that built in bookshelf. I need to start doing Tackle It Tuesday, too. Maybe, I would actually get some projects done.
Post a Comment