Sunday, March 22, 2009
SPRING BREAK
I am so glad that we didn't have any major plans for spring break. Emma has been running a fever since Wednesday. The Dr said it is just the CRUD going around and that we need to wait it out. Jackson ended up having an ear infection so the Dr put him on meds. My poor kids look and sound so sick. Emma so much more than Jackson. Please pray that she sleeps tonight. She is so stuffed up and is coughing up a storm. Jackson is being a good sport, but I think he is sick of not having much to do. One can only color and watch so much tv in a day. Please pray for my attitude this week. That I would enjoy the time I get to spend with my kids even though they are super needy. Pray for good health for me and Dan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm praying for you Sarah. I know the feeling so well. May God's grace cover all of you this week.
Post a Comment