Thursday, November 6, 2008

A MILLION IDEAS

Do you ever get a million ideas in your head at once and don't know where to start?  I feel like I've been in the mood to organize, clean, create, and don't know what to do first.   Here are a couple of examples
  1. Christmas Cards- learn how to use photoshop
  2. Christmas Calendar
  3. Jackson's baby book
  4. Kids homework area
  5. Organize linen closet
  6. Learning to knit
  7. Learn to sew
I could go on, but those are just a few of my millions of thoughts. 

2 comments:

Jolene Brown said...

I have been having the urge to do all these things too! I just got all the stuf for Christmas cards and am exploring the calendar option for presents. e'll have to compare findings!

Jen said...

I get that way too. Then there are times when I have no inspiration or motivation. I want to learn how to knit and sew, too. Kel has done calendars through the costco photo center online. They turn out great. Happy creating!