Monday, November 24, 2008

HOLY SMOKES

I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted.  I think I have run out of steam...just a bit.
Both kids were home last week with colds and Dan and I got them this weekend.  Luckily for me Dan is a rock star and I got tons of rest while he took care of the kids.
I went grocery shopping today.  Something I have not done in two weeks.  I was waiting for payday then we got sick.  I spent almost $300.  I NEVER spend that much at the store, but we were out of EVERYTHING.  From baking soda, to deodorant, to fruit, to shampoo, detergent, peanut butter.....I really mean EVERYTHING.  YIKES!!!!  That is a lot of money.

2 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

It's amazing how fast the bill adds up when you have everything under the sun in your cart. Hope you're stocked up for awhile, so you don't have to see that number again anytime soon! :)

Jaylene said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks for your encouragement:) I'm new to this blog thing but happy to be a part of it now:) I enjoyed really your blog especially the "P" story! Guess you know when it's time to start eating more veggies- haha. That was hilarious. Good to hear from you~ love, jaylene