Sunday, November 9, 2008

FUN FULL WEEKEND

I had a really fun weekend.  Friday night it was my friend Sarah S. birthday party at Lifes A Scrapbook in Sherwood.  It was so much fun to scrap the night away.  We got to eat yummy snacks, laugh and I even managed to get 4 pages almost done (I didn't have everything I needed to finish).  
I think I got home about 12 am and was woken up by a phone call from my friend Denise at 6:20am.  She went into labor with her fourth baby.  Denise is a neighbor and dear friend from our old neighborhood.  I have been to the HOME BIRTHS of her 3 other children and she was blessing me to come and be at this last one. I knew that I had to hurry because once she goes into labor her babies come quick.  She had a water birth this time in a kid pool in her living room...It was pretty cool.  Ethan Brady was born about 50 minutes after I got there.  I was so neat.  Congrats Tom and Denise.  
I had a stamp camp planned with my friend Sally out at her mom's at one that after noon.  Boy was I tired, but I really wanted to decorate some holiday cards.  We then headed to Ikea to pick up a few things.  
It was a really good weekend.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I had a great afternoon with you Sarah. Thanks for always being such a great friend! You have a lot of good girlfriends who are very blessed to count you as a friend (me included).

Jen said...

Sounds so fun!
Have a great week!