Tuesday, November 4, 2008

50 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

HO HO HO ONLY 50 DAYS TO GO!!!!
Is anyone else counting down the days until Christmas?  
I really love Christmas..the sights, smells, the music, everything.  I've already started to shop and have Jackson all done.  I know what I am getting everyone (except my in-laws..hint hint Mary), but need to space it out with the budget.  I didn't do the "cash method" this year where I save a certain amount of money each month.....next year I guess.
My list for this week is to have Dan help me with the Christmas cards.  We have anyways ordered them from Shutterfly because they do such a nice job, but have decided to do them ourselves this year.  I have in mind what I want so we will see how long it takes us to get them done.  

Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

50 days just does not sound like enough time to get all that I want done. I swear it was 100 days not too long ago. Where does the time go? Good luck on your Christmas card!