Monday, November 3, 2008

ENJOYING A QUIET MOMENT

Today is Monday and both kids are in school.  I really love having two days to myself when both kids are at school.  Lately I feel like one or both have been sick so I haven't had the days to enjoy, but now that they are both gone today I am feeling refreshed and renewed.  I was able to run to 3 stores (grocery and looking for cheap Halloween costumes).  I find great pleasure in being able to roam the stores without having to stop and look and whatever the kids find. I only bought was was on my list and didn't spend very much money.  I think I tend to impulse buy with the kids.  Does anyone else do that?  There are times when I really like taking the kids to the store (okay those are few and far between).  Now my time is almost up and I have to go get Jackson and drop him off with Papa while I run to an apt.  

No comments: