Monday, August 11, 2008

SUPER BUSY WEEK

We had a super busy week at our house.  My brother's 4 kids (Kaityln, Kylee, Kamryn, and Cole) came to stay with us for the week.  It was so fun having them.   We only get to see them a couple times a year....they live in North Idaho.  My mom would take them each night so she could spend time with them, but we got to hang out with them during the day.  It was a little hard finding things that a 14 year old (the oldest) would want to do and a 3 year old (the youngest).  I think next year I will have WAY more thing to do.  This time we did the zoo, swam at a friends pool, went shopping, Dan took the younger 4 to Safari Sams (Jack only lasted about an hour), movie night, and just hung out.  I will say.........I am SOOOOOO glad that I don't have 6 kids.  It was hard!!!!

1 comment:

Jolene Brown said...

Way to go super mom!:) I bet your neices and nephew loved spending time with their cool aunt. :)