Monday, August 11, 2008

NOT GOING SO WELL

So I got off track with my diet last week and I feel pretty down.  I just don't want to fail AGAIN.  I really want to stick it out and be successful.  My shoes are sitting in the corner of my office calling my name ( I am not going to wear them until I hit my first 5 pound goal).  I just hope this happens soon because they are really cute shoes and I want to be able to show you.  
I really need to start walking again or doing the elliptical.  There is really no good excuse for not working out.......ooohhh I guess besides I just am LAZY.

1 comment:

Jolene Brown said...

You are doing so great, keep up the good work. It is so easy to get discouraged, but you really are doing an awesome job. If you ever want to work out together give me a call! :)