Sunday, August 17, 2008

IPOD

My fabulous husband bought me an IPOD over a year ago and I've never learned how to add music or videos to it.  I keep teasing him that it's his and not mine (he has 3 different play lists and I don't have one.  So today I sat down and started to make myself a play list.  I even learned how to buy music from iTunes (I only spent $5). Here is my list so far.
  1. The Altar and the Door- Casting Crowns
  2. I Know Your There- Casting Crowns
  3. Does Anybody Hear Her- Casting Crowns
  4. East to West- Casting Crowns
  5. I Can Only Imagine- Mercy Me
  6. Pocketful of Sunshine- Natasha Bedingfield
  7. Name- The Goo Goo Dolls
  8. How to Save a Life- The Fray
  9. Here is Our King- David Crowder Band
  10. Calling All Angels- Jane Siberry
  11. Sweeter Than This- Katie Herzig

1 comment:

Sally said...

Don't feel bad Sarah... I've had mine since before we moved here and I still have no clue how to use it. I think I'm honestly a radio kinda gal.