Monday, August 25, 2008

OPAM- AUGUST

OPAM- stand for One Project a Month and I got the idea from Nicole's blog.  The pictures are the before pictures of the kids bathroom.   I have put over 10 colors on the wall in the last year and just couldn't decided on a color.  I knew that I wanted blue or green.  The second photo has the shower curtain that I am going to use and was the inspiration for the color.  I decided to go with a Benjamin Moore Color called Cool Blue 2058-40

I will keep you posted.


This is the color that I am going with.  I hope it isn't tooooo crazy!

4 comments:

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Oooh! That looks so cool!

Jolene Brown said...

Very cute! That will be a fun color, and the kids will love it. Good job!

Kelly said...

I think it looks great! I love the OPAM idea. I think I need to do that as well. Now how to decide which project to start. :)

Jen said...

It looks beautiful and fun! Good choice. I can't wait to see the "after" photos.