Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BLACK OR WHITE

I live in this world of black or white....better known as all or nothing. I have a hard time living in gray. For example. My goal was to work out 5 days a week and when I couldn't make this happen I would give up instead of re-adjusting my goal =). Silly I know!!
Here are some new goals (or habits ) that I want to make more permanent in my life
  1. Work out three times a week for 30 minutes- this could be going for a walk or a bike ride with the kids
  2. Get better sleep. I let TV keep me up to late at night. I would like to be in bed by 10 pm six nights a week
those are good goals to start off with this week.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am completely the same way. I set a goal and if I don't go all the way I quit. Ridiculous!