As I prepare to get ready for my new job (I have 3 full days of meetings this week). I am starting with my grocery list and meal planning (Praise the Lord tomorrow is pay day...we are out of EVERYTHING). I do not like to cook and cooking dinner is one of my greatest weaknesses. I often wait to make dinner until it's really late in the day and I'm tired. This causes me to be crabby and then I throw something together...nothing great. I want to stop this process so I found this great meal planner and grocery list over at The Project Girl . (I do have an iPhone, but I still love to see list on paper). Today the kids and I are going to sit down together and plan.
I would love to know what are some of your favorite B, L and D?
1 comment:
I was just thinking that with soccer and school starting, I needed to get on the meal planning bandwagon. I too often wait until the last minute and then end up making unhealthy stuff for the kids.
This looks like a great chart to help me get going on it.
Post a Comment