One...two....three....NOT IT!!!!
It's was a crazy week.
1. I worked 3 eight hour days. My kids were with a babysitter. Finding time to cook and clean after a super long day (not sure how you working mom's do it)
2. I switched jobs (went from a long term sub job to a 1/2 day kindergarten job at a new school)
3. Still trying to get settled in a job (more changes might be comin')
4. Dan ran Hood to Coast for the first time ever and had a busy week getting ready.
5. Dan has 2 families he is showing property to (praise the Lord) which means he was gone 2 evening this week.
Next week is just as full for me, but I am lucky that Dan can stay home with the kids. They need school clothes and haircuts. Wow..is school really starting??? Where did summer go?
1 comment:
WOW! What a way to start your year! You'll get back into the groove soon. Have fun with the new job! Will it be full time?
Post a Comment