Friday, August 5, 2011

MY NEW BLOG LOOK

I am all about copying other peoples ideas. The idea for my new blog look came from Nicole's blog. Up in the left corner of her blog she has a button that says "Cutest Blog on the Block. The site has some really cute designs for FREE. I love free!! It was so easy to download the look and make it just how I wanted it
Now back to Nicole's blog....I started reading her blog a few years ago. I love her honesty and she writes like I wish I could. Check out her photography blog as well. If only she lived in the area.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Aww you're so sweet. Love the new blog look! I think I tried this one on my blog but it messed up my pictures or something and I didn't want to take the time to figure out the html to fix it.

Sarah said...

Love the new look! :-)