Monday, July 18, 2011

THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE SUMMER IS OVER

  1. Go on a family bike ride
  2. Have friends over for a cocktail party
  3. Have friends over for a BBQ
  4. Go to a couple different farmers markets
  5. Go on a long hike
  6. Pick berries
  7. Paint Jackson's night stand
  8. Start walking more during the week
  9. Start getting ready for my new job in the fall
  10. Continue to declutter our house
  11. Rearrange some furniture
  12. Organize our master closet
  13. Visit with friends
  14. Play baseball in the street with the kids

2 comments:

Sally said...

Great list! Hopefully we can join you for some of these activities this summer. Is it summer yet?

JAG said...

Love your list. I'm finding that I'm feeling like summer is winding down and I still want to do a lot of things too...

I think you should add a trip to Sauvie Island with the Gaunts to your list :)