I've had one of those months {it's been the last 6} where I feel like I've said yes to a million things when really I should have said NO to more than 1/2. I am feeling overwhelmed and grumpy.
When life gets full I .....
- tend to over eat {this means gaining weight)
- get over stressed and can't sleep {tired grumpy mom who get more headaches}
- I am super grumpy with my family {need more sleep}
- My time with God and exercising get thrown out the window {AAAHH}
I hope to slowly over the next few months get out of this crazy cycle of life and take some time for myself and family.
2 comments:
You should start calling me every.single.time a choice presents itself. I'm really good at telling you NO SARAH, PUT YOURSELF FIRST. ;) Love you, friend.
Girl, are we livin' the same life? HAHA! That is SO me too! The beginning of this year I realized I needed to start saying NO because my health, sanity and family life was suffering. I so get it.
Post a Comment