UUUMMM HELLLLOO!!! Where did April and May go?
I thought I would list all the things we've been up to
- Subbing
- Swim Lessons
- Dave Ramsey
- Cleaning- I have 4 clients right now
- Helping in the kids classrooms once a week
- Babysitting at least once a week
- Girls trip to the beach
- Eye Dr Apt's for the kids
- Vision Therapy- starting soon for Emma
- Dentist Apt for me- I can't even bring myself to tell you how many cavitities I had. I also have to get a tooth pulled
- Haircuts
- Dog sitting
- Emma's 8th birthday
- Family Trip to the beach
- IEP meetings
- I got offered a job to be a long term sub in first grade next year from September- December
- Spending time in first grade
- Trilogy
- Friends coming to stay at our house
- Camping with friends
So that is just a bit of what I have been up to....besides being a wife and mother =)

No comments:
Post a Comment