Thursday, December 4, 2008

CHRISTMAS TREE

We got our tree the day after Thanksgiving.  This is a new tradition that we started a few years ago.  I love getting the tree up early and then taking it down as soon after Christmas that I can.  Dan and I don't see eye to eye on this.  He wants to wait until after the first of the year, but that is way to long for me.
The kids had a blast unpacking the Christmas decorations.  They played with the nut cracker and nativity set for about 4 hours that first day.  I had so much fun decorating the tree with the ornaments that I got on sale the day after Christmas last year.  
My mantel has 4 red trees, 3 red candles, NOEL stocking holder and some berry garland.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!





3 comments:

AKA said...

The tree looks great!

Jolene Brown said...

The tree is BEAUTIFUL! It was so warm and cozy in your house last night circled around the tree. :) Great pictures!

Heidi Boos said...

I love the tradition of tree hunting and decorating! Your tree is so beautiful. I'm a little jealous because our tree will have to wait a little bit longer this year to get set up. Hope the Christmas season is starting off festive for you and your family.