Monday, December 29, 2008
FEELING OUT OF FUNK
I am feeling out of funk today. I still have a cold bug that I came down with Christmas eve so I haven't been sleeping....which is probably why I am in a funk. I think after the high of getting ready for Christmas it's hard for my personality to get back on track and being sick with no energy does not help at all. I sure hope that I wake up tomorrow with tons of energy and a better attitude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's hard being sick and then the after Christmas time is always awkward and a little directionless for me. I think there's a bit of a let down after all the excitement. Let's plan a project together... maybe that will help? *hugs*
You're alive!!! I've been thinking about you a ton! I'm sorry you are still sick and not sleeping. Let's do sometihng...is Dan home tomorrow? I'll call you.
Post a Comment