The kids missed a week of school which means that Christmas break is 3 weeks long instead of 2. I actually have liked not having to get up early these last few days.
I've been eating way to much junk and the junk is hitting my "trunk". My clothes feel so tight. YUCK!!
My house is messier that usual. I just haven't had the motivation to clean it.
I still need to wrap gifts and get my groceries for Christmas dinner.
It has been nice having Dan home on and off this week. The kids sure love it when he is home. He is outside with them right now. I just got done working out.
I guess that is about it. I have some pictures that I need to post. Maybe I will get my motivation back later today. =)
1 comment:
Snow days are fun but do leave you out of sorts--as an adult anyway. As a kid they were just wonderful!!
We got a little snow, so it felt Christmasy, finally. Hope we get a little more. I'm fine with a little, not a ton! Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment