Dan went to the store yesterday with our neighbor Kent. I had him stock up all sorts of JUNK to get us through these next few days.
I think Christmas with Dan's family is going to be postponed. His brother Alex and his family live up in the Seattle area and are getting hit hard with snow and his brother Nick and his wife live in Vancouver and I don't think will be able to make it. I guess we will have Christmas late this year.
My throat is starting to get scratchy. I guess now that we are stuck at home is a good time to come down with a cold.
My neighbor Laura got getting married last night. Lucky for her that the pastor was able to make it in the snow and about 1/2 of her guests. It was a nice quiet ceremony in her living room. She did such a great job at decorating and everything was beautiful.
I worked on Christmas Thank You cards today. It is the only thing that I have done all day, but at least I got something done =)
2 comments:
You're not alone. I'm feeling stuck, too!
I ordered some clearance snow boots for the kids online on Thursday with free shipping from Land's End. I got really nice boots for $14 and they were on my doorstep 2 days later! I couldn't believe it! Stay healthy...
Post a Comment