Monday, December 22, 2008

FUN IN THE SNOW

Today we woke up to SO MUCH SNOW.  I am truly amazed at how much snow we have.  Who knew that we would end up with 18 inches.  Tonight I went out with the family and had Dan pull me and Emma on the sled.  WEEE it was so much fun.  Jackson can't seem to get enough snow.  He loves to fall in it and always has to walk in the deep stuff.  Neither kid seems to mind getting snow in their boots.  When we came in tonight they both had frozen feet.

Weeeeeeeeeeee
Snow Monster
Chasing after the Moore Bothers

Jackson wanted to "plow" the slide

2 comments:

AKA said...

I tried getting Connor to go down the slide but he wouldn't do it.
Looks like so much fun!

Sally said...

LOL at the photo of Jackson the snow monster... classic! I think that about sums up the week for him. Love the photo of my boys with your kids in on the chase... send it on, please! :)