Wednesday, October 15, 2008
WHAT THE....
I didn't know what else to title this blog......what the heck is going on around here. Jackson woke up or should I say was up all night sick. I think it is just a cold, but what the heck. How can we be well for only 1 1/2 weeks and now.... sick again. My kids get vitamins, they eat fruit and veggies (not a ton, but they eat them). Why are they sick again??????? I am so tired that I think I am going to have to go with the LARGE DUTCH FREEZE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Make it a triple! :) Sorry Jackson is sick again... hopefully it's nothing big this time and I hope the boy sleeps tonight!!!
Wow, that's not fair! I feel for you. Hope your day and night goes better today!
Sorry Sarah! It's hard when kids are sick. Yoga will help reax you! I hope to see you there toninght! :)
love, jolene
Sorry Jackson is sick again, I hope he gets and stays healthy soon.
Post a Comment