Tuesday, October 21, 2008
NO MORE PHONE
We decided to get rid of our home phone and try using only our cell phones. I am a little nervous that I won't like it and I am sad to see our phone number go....it was so easy to remember. We are trying to cut costs around our house. With Dan being in the Real Estate world we want to set ourselves up financial just in case anything were to happen to his job. Plus I like thinking of it as $42 dollars towards a Hawaii Trip Fund =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jason and I have never had a landline, and I don't think it's ever been a problem. Plus, my kids get all crazylike when I'm on the phone, so I couldn't talk much even if I wanted to. :) Hope it works out well for you!
Post a Comment