Monday, October 6, 2008

FUN WEEKEND AWAY

I got to have a fun weekend away with 7 gals to scrapbook, visit, eat and relax.  This is the second getaway with this group (minus a few from last April and a few new gals this October).  We all took turns making meals (okay I really didn't do anything), they are AMAZING cooks.  I can't wait for recipes for the yummy food.
I worked on Jackson's baby book and got 1/2 of it done.  I really hope to be done with it before the next retreat in April.  
I came home to a sick kid.......I know you are thinking....how can your kids be sick again.  I really have no idea!!!!  Emma came down with 104 fever on Saturday night.  It was really hard for me to be so far away from her.  I was so worried, but Dan took really good care of her.   She is better now with the fever only being 101 last night and nothing today.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I enjoyed visiting with you this weekend! I would love to be part of Talk about it Tuesday, it sounds fun. Take care, hope the kiddos stay free of fevers.

Jen said...

I'm glad you got to have a nice weekend away!
Hope that Emma is all better.