Friday, October 10, 2008
SPIDERS
I really, really, really hate spiders. I hate them so much that I feel sick to my stomach when I see one in the house and if one is on me......look out!!! This week we have had 2 spiders in the house. I kid you not when I tell you they are bigger than the size of quarters. OH MY!!!! If I see another I WILL have my house sprayed with toxic chemicals in order to kill them. I can't handle another "MONSTER SPIDER" in the house. YUCK!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You sound like my husband :) I am the bug killer in this house. For some reason, they do not bother me at all, but he is a bit terrified of them.
I hate spiders too but I know this time of the year and in our area (we are up in Washington) that the HOBO Spider, or Brown Spider is mating, so that is why there are so many of them and they are coming in the house for the winter.... URGH and they are BIG!!
Post a Comment