- Ran to Target
- Rented movies and got popcorn
- Had Sally and her kids over for pizza (her husband Kent is with Dan)
- Watched movies
- Woke up really late on Saturday (okay I stayed in bed and let the kids eat cereal and watch tv on the couch)
- Dropped Emma of at a Harvest Party
- Jackson and I went to the park
- Grandma Patty came and got the kids and took them to dinner
- I did Laundry, Vacuumed, , Took a Bath
- Gave kids a bath and put them to bed
- I didn't sleep well. I don't know how wives sleep who's husbands travel
- Woke up and are super lazy....my need a coffee
Sunday, October 19, 2008
WAITING FOR DADDY
Dan went to our Church men's retreat this weekend and we can't wait for him to get home. The kids really miss him when he is gone.....I wonder if they miss me as much when I am gone. Any ways....we've had a pretty slow weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Doesn't sound TOO bad. It's different without a Dad around, though, isn't it? Hope Dan had a great time, and that you have a good week!
Post a Comment