Monday, October 27, 2008

SOME DAY

Some day I'll get to the store and have something for my 100th blog post.  I feel like I have been on auto pilot for a while.  Dan was gone at a men's retreat, then again a few days later on a business trip. I got a massive migraine while he was gone.  Thank the Lord for good friends.  Sally kept Jackson and Emma all day while I just slept.  I really am trying to have a positive attitude about my headaches....okay yesterday I cried, because of the frustration.  I really am trying to eat right and I have exercise the last three days in a row.  Plus I have faith that God will heal me...I just need to accept that it is on His time.

Sorry for the ramble!!!

3 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Sarah, I'm so sorry that you have been having to deal with these headaches so often. I will be praying that they will go away and you can be healed of this!

Aj Schwanz said...

Ugh: that stinks! I'm glad you've got support: if you need more help, please let me know. I pray for you to be given strength to endure.

Jen said...

I'll pray for you, too! Sounds miserable.