Monday, June 1, 2009

IT'S A SPRAIN

Two and a half weeks ago I was walking into the garage and stepped down our ONE step onto Jackson's boots and rolled my ankle.  I thought it was broken at first since it brought me to me butt and made me cry, but after a few minutes it was tolerable to walk on with a limp.  The next day I kept it up and iced it because I have a two day class the next day that required 13 miles on walking.  The walk was painful, but okay...Fast forward to almost three weeks later and it still hurts.  I went to Physical Therapy today for Tendentious in my other knee and she did some test on it and said that it isn't broken, but a high ankle sprain and that I should stay off it as much as possible the next few days and recommended an air cast for the next week.  Dan has been great and the last two days I have laid on the sofa icing it, but I am ssoooo ready for it to be better.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm sorry! Isn't it hard to sit around when you have so much to do? Hope it feels better soon!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

That happened to me in Cancun. A funny story involving too much to drink. The next day we went to Chichen Itza where I had to walk around ALL DAY. I thought I was going to die. It took months to heal!