My Aunt Donna and Grandma came to town a few weeks ago. It was so much fun to visit with them. I actually got to have dinner with them at my mom's house while Dan and the kids stayed home....we actually got to visit without being interrupted ( as I am typing right now the cat will not stay off the keyboard...uuugghh). My Aunt Donna is a few special aunt. Growing up she use to take me out for a special day just the two of us. It was usually durning hunting season when my dad and brother were gone. We would go to lunch, then she would let me buy something. I remember always buying little animal figurines. GOOD MEMORIES. My Grandma Reasor is also very special. I have some of the BEST memories with her and my grandpa (camping, keeping us over night (hint hint....Lance and Austin Grandparents), letting us eat sugar cereal for breakfast, making crafts for me and with me.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a great time, with great memories! Your Grama is looking good!
Post a Comment