Thursday, June 25, 2009
I HAVE BEEN BEAT UP
I went to see a new chiropractor in Portland today. My kids see Dr. Elise at Portland Chiropractic Group and I was asking her the other day if she had anyone in mind who might help with my migraines (I've had 9 this month). She recommended her husband in the office and said that he is "know" for helping people who have chronic pain. He was such a good listener and got right to work. WELL>>>>> He just about killed me. He popped bones in my hips, mid back and neck that I never knew could be popped. BUT I have never felt better. He took away my mid back pain and the tightness in the neck right away. So far I am a believer and pray that this will continue to help. I am exhausted and sore, but feel hopeful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I will be praying that this takes care of your migraines and your other aches. I'm glad you feel better already!
I really hope this lasts and that it is the answer you need!! I just can't imagine getting migranes. I'm almost in tears over a bad headache! Wimp.
I concur...our playroom always seems to be a disaster...Welcome Summer.
I have conveniently positioned the sectional so at least I don't have to look at most of it!
Post a Comment