Monday, June 22, 2009

MISSING YOU

Dear Hawaii,

I miss you.  I think about you every day and long for the day when I will see you again.  I hope you are doing well and miss me too.  I had such a great time visiting you and pray that one day soon Dan will bring me to see you.  It has been almost 8 years since we have seen each other and a lot has changed.  We have 2 kids.... Emma is 6 and Jackson is 4.  They are great kids and I know would love to come visit you some day.  Dan is working hard so that maybe in the next few years we can make a trip to see you.  I too am TRY to work hard.....  I am also no longer a size 4, but am working to look the way I did when you last saw me.    Well I better go.  I need to clean the kitchen and fold a load of laundry.  

love,
sarah

ps. Please let Dan know how much I miss you.


will my body ever look like that again
Eating a yummy breakfast

Outside our balcony 

3 comments:

Dutchess said...

haha I love it! Ohhh, I miss Hawaii too! Sarah, you are such a beautiful person inside and out. You were gorgeous then and you are gorgeous now. Maybe someone could mention how much you miss Hawaii...;)

Sally said...

I agree with Jolene!

Jen said...

You are too funny! It's been 25 years since I've been there! I would so love to go back someday...sigh...