Thursday, May 28, 2009

HERE IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TOO

I really have missed blogging.  Here is what I have been up to.  I hope to write more later.

I have been taking a couple of classes the last few weekends to renew my teaching license so I can maybe sub 1 day a week next year.  

I have 3 offices that I clean weekly or every other week...finding time has been a little challenging.  I am getting ready to take on another one weekly.  I just might have to find a part time worker for my part time job.

I sprained my ankle before a 13 mile walk and it is still not better.  I am super frustrated.

I got to be at the birth of Aiden Brown.  My good friend Jolene was AMAZING and made it looks so easy.

I've gained 7 pounds....not good.

I have been going to Physical Therapy for a hurt knee....long story.

We got a new kitten.  Herbie.....so cute.

Got my hair cute to my shoulders.

Getting ready to have 50 people from Dan's office over for a BBQ.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow! So much to do and so little time! I'll see you tomorrow. Good luck with tonights dinner.

Sally said...

You're also been an amazing friend to many and have taken care of your friends kids countless times.

You've cooked 3 meals a day.

You've been a loving mother and devoted wife.

You've cleaned your house, done the laundry, and weeded your yard.

And you've been an amazing friend (oh ya, I already said that)! :)

Jen said...

Sheesh, girl, no wonder you haven't been blogging. Hope things calm down soon!

Kelly said...

Geez, and I thought I was busy...
Can't wait to see the hair!