Friday, May 15, 2009

WHY ARE YOU UP

Jackson was up at 6 this morning.  I guess since it is Friday I wanted him to sleep in.  He got up to poop.  Poor kid...Nothing like getting up with a tummy-ache.  

So much for me trying to go back to bed.  I think I am a little stressed by all that we have to do this weekend.  Dan is having bark delivered today so that should keep him busy all weekend =).  I have to clean tonight and I have class Saturday and Sunday, but I rolled my ankle yesterday and even though it is a little better today it hurts like heck.  I don't know if I can walk 6ish miles a day on a 75% ankle.  UUUUGGGHHHH

2 comments:

Dutchess said...

I'm so sorry about your ankle. Ice and elevate! :) I hope today is easy going for you. xo

Heidi Boos said...

Oooh...sorry about the ankle. HOpe it heals quickly! That 6 AM wake up time is NO FUN. Hope you were able to squeeze in a little cat nap. ;)