How can my baby be 6? Time really has gone by so fast. We had such a fun birthday party with a few of her girlfriends. It was actually the best birthday I have ever been to or had. The girls played so nice together and it was so quiet!!! Much different when you add a boy or two =)
Emma is so blessed to have such amazing friends. I feel so lucky that she is going to have so many wonderful girlfriends to go up with.
Jessica, Avery,Brooklyn and Caitlyn
Emma eating the frosting off her candle.
Jackson and Emma the last two in musical chairs.
Emma was so excited to have breakfast in bed.
Emma opening presents.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Emma! So glad the party went well. I love at home birthday parties!
Oh, what a sweet party! How fun it will be for her to have such good girlfriends growing up. I love how Emma looks so much like you!!
Post a Comment