Any ideas....I think this will be a good talkin tuesday.
Monday, May 18, 2009
SCHEDULE
I need to get a better schedule going for our family. It seems that we have WAY to much going on right now and I can't seem to fit it all in. I am working a couple hours a week, Dan is playing softball one day a week, I am taking a few classes in May and June to renew my teaching license, plus trading with friends to babysit, don't forget cleaning house, exercising, trying to lose weight, spending quality time with the fam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Uh, I don't like those crazy schedule times, either! Just wait until your kids start more activities. My girls didn't do anything but school this year, it was great!
What is more important? Getting your teaching license up to date or keeping your cleaning business going? I think your answer might be right there. I'm here to support you any way that I can!
Post a Comment