I am really going to try hard this week to NOT STRESS. I feel like this has been part of me feeling off (in a rut/blue). I tend to stress about the little things (not working out or not cooking dinner just to name a few). Once I feel stress my black/white mode kicks in and for those of you who know me know I am trying to live in GREY. What this means for me is..... in the past if I didn't work out today I would stress and really worry about the rest of the week instead of saying..."
yah know I don't feel like working out today I am tired, but I am going to try really hard tomorrow". The black and white part is that I either do it or I don't and if I don't I feel stressed.....wow that was a lot of ramblings.
So for today
- I am going to go to a meeting at Emma's school to talk about her progress
- Do laundry
- Pick up Jackson and Emma from school
- Pick up Gavin to babysit
- Make kids lunch
- Finish Laundry
- Pick up Mackenzie from school to babysit
- Try really hard to work out
- Make dinner
- Check off that today was a productive day
4 comments:
Good job Sarah! Making lists always helps me too. Would you want to work out today? I can go anytime and we can go for a power walk, I can bring the kids in the double stroller or we can go while your kids are at school and then I'll go alone too. Just let me know! :)
I love lists! I read somewhere to designate your top three "must do's" on your list. Then try to do more if you can, but only worry about those top three. It's much easier to do and feel accomplished. Wish I could work out with you. My body doesn't even know what that would feel like at this point!
We should do a work out trade hour. :) I have no idea how that would work but it would hold each other accountable, don't you think?
Great list! Be sure you write down everything you did at the end of the day... it's empowering!!!
Hang in there, Sarah! I can totally relate to the whole idea of not getting done what you had expected and then getting stressed about it. Just take it one day at a time!
Looking forward to seeing you at the Stampin' Up! Open House next Monday.
Post a Comment