Do you ever find yourself in a rut? I feel like I am in one right now. Not sure why.....Maybe I need some sunshine. I seem to have lost energy to do most things. I don't feel depressed just BLAH. Pray that I got out of the rut soon.
I am with you, Sarah! As I type, I am looking around at a cluttered, untidy house and I really have a hard time finding the motivation to get it all taken care of. I definitely think we need to see some sun!!
Sounds like you need some sunshine! Come visit me! Sally too. Throw the kids in the car and take off on a road trip to Nevada. We have lots of sunshine...
Ugh! Isn't this the worst? It's just no fun when you KNOW there are so many things that you could be doing, but you just don't have the energy or the desire. We all go through these un-motivating times...sometimes more often than not! Hope that you get out of that rut son.
6 comments:
Yes, that's pretty much been me this week. Just Blah!
I am with you, Sarah! As I type, I am looking around at a cluttered, untidy house and I really have a hard time finding the motivation to get it all taken care of. I definitely think we need to see some sun!!
Oh, yes. Count me in. I've been so BLAH lately. Down. Unmotivated. Ugh.
Sounds like you need some sunshine! Come visit me! Sally too. Throw the kids in the car and take off on a road trip to Nevada. We have lots of sunshine...
Ugh! Isn't this the worst? It's just no fun when you KNOW there are so many things that you could be doing, but you just don't have the energy or the desire. We all go through these un-motivating times...sometimes more often than not! Hope that you get out of that rut son.
Love the Easter pics! So glad you shared them.
Thanks ladies.
Jen I would love to borrow your sunshine =) Maybe sometime we can come see you. How long is the drive from Oregon?
Post a Comment