It was nice to come back to a family who missed me.
Monday, April 6, 2009
FUN AT THE BEACH
This weekend I went away on the 3rd annual girls trip to the beach. What a beautiful weekend it was. We actually had sun and warm weather at the beach. I was in heaven. This group of women are so much fun to be with. We laughed a ton, ate even more...why did I eat 3 bags of chips!!! I did manage to get 10 scrapbook pages done and am going to leave all my stuff out so that I can finish up Jackson's baby book. The reason I didn't get more done was that the first day I slept in until 10, took a 3 hour nap and went to bed at 11:30. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Count me in for the fall! I'm glad you had a nice and relaxing time. Miss you!
So glad you guys had so much fun...sorry to have missed out! Maybe next time? :)
That sounds wonderful! Soon, when my babies are a little older, you and me and Kel need to start having a getaway once a year. Wouldn't that be fun? Blue Whales Unite!
It WAS a great time, I had a lot of fun. :)
It was a great weekend! Thanks again for organizing it!
Post a Comment