I had a wonderful weekend scrappin' with 8 other amazing women. It was such a blast to get to know everyone more. We ate, scrapped, ate, shopped, ate, scrapped, ate, slept some, ate. LOL I started on Jackson's baby book and got 9 pages done. I now need to figure out how to post them on my blog......huh

Kristie, Kelly and Nicole
Sarah S. and Michelle ate the beach
Angela, Jolene and Kelly
Steph and Sarah S. working hard

I took up the most room with a table
and 2 TV trays
(I've gotten get more organized)
3 comments:
Looks fun! I HAVE GOT to go next time. :)
You must have has a blast. I love the photo of you and all your stuff spread out, reminds me of me. Hee Hee. I'm glad you had fun.
OMGoodness...I LOVE the photographs...and There is my cheerleading partner Kelly too!!!! I'm so jealous of this good time...so wish I oculd have been there too...hehehe! xoxo
Love ya,
K
Post a Comment