Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blue Tuesday

I am feeling a little blue today. Emma has a cold and I kept her home from school today. I tend to get a blue when my schedule is thrown out of order................you think with having a 5 year old I would get over this..........schedules always change with kids. I guess maybe getting out of my jammies, doing my devotions and starting on laundry might help. Thanks for listening to me whine.

3 comments:

Sally said...

I hope everyone in your house is feeling better today. Thank goodness for coffee!

Jen said...

I know what you mean. I get the same way. Hang in there.

Kimberly said...

I love reading your posts...I can hear your voice and it makes me smile. I'm sorry for your blue tuesday...wish I could give you a hug...(((hugs)))...and I hope your day is better today!
xoxo
Love ya,
K