Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED ON A NON-MOTIVATING DAY

WOW...........I am tired today. I did not get much sleep last night. Jackson is now coming down with Emma's cold so he coughed all night. I have decided that when I am THIS tired staying motivated is really hard and I tend to feel guilty that I am not getting anything done. So today instead of feeling guilty I am going to make a short list of things "to do" so I won't feel guilty.

1. Get kids up, dresses and Emma to school (check)

2. Go to Fred Meyer to get a few things (check)

3. Take clothes basket down stairs and put away (check)

4. Unload the dishwasher

5. Make dinner



Yeahhhhh.... it looks like I only have two things left on my list today.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's a great idea. See you DID get stuff done. Sometimes for me it's like: fed children, loved children, put children to bed!