Wednesday, April 2, 2008

TOOO EARLY

My kids have been waking up so early. Today Emma was up at 5:30 and them again for good at 6:11. Jackson was yelling "hello is anyone there" at 6:23. I shouldn't complain too much. I have a friend who's kids get up BEFORE 6:00 am. I guess I really just want them to stay in bed until 7:00. =) I think the only solution for me is.................I need to start drinking coffee in the morning to help give me a little extra boost.

2 comments:

AKA said...

Isabelle slept until 6:30 (instead of her usual 5:30) this morning. It sure would be nice to do that every morning.
Hopefully your kids will go back to sleeping in soon. Meanwhile, enjoy that cup of coffee in the morning.

Jen said...

Hey, maybe you could give them a snack and a special toy to play with when they wake up, so they don't wake you up!