Friday, October 23, 2009

FINDING IT HARD

I am finding it hard to find my mojo lately =). What I mean is that I feel super tired (could be the fall weather) and I am having a hard time getting things accomplished.
For example:
  • we have lived in our house almost 4 years and we have a great desk area upstairs, but I have done nothing with it, but put tons of crap on it.
  • Or ironing...it took me two hours to iron yesterday because I have let it pile on the ironing board in the play room for almost 4 weeks.
Okay so I have two kids, a husband, a cat, friends, family, a small cleaning business who take time. We also got cable after not having it for over a year...hey maybe that is where my time is going. =)

I think what I need to do again is sit down and look at my goals/list and see what I need to do.

So it you have seen my mojo please return it ASAP.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hmmm...I haven't seen your mojo, but I know how you feel. I'm just in survival mode...food and laundry (no ironing). I have all these other things I want to do-like crafty and decorating things, but they just don't ever happen. I try not to stress about it too much, just focus on what is good...like my beautiful kids. Hang in there, you'll get going soon. Maybe the approaching holidays will jump start your mojo!

Kimberly said...

Hey sweets! LOVE the look of your blog...and coming over here for a visit and getting caught up in your life happenings!
Hope you find your missing mojo...maybe it's just getting it off your chest and releasing it, will bring it back. xoxo
Love ya...and miss you too!
Many blessings to you.
Loves,
K