Emma went to bed with sniffles and woke up not feeling well. I tried to talk her into going to school (she didn't feel warm). I did the usual bribe- how about hot lunch, you can ride your bike to school, if you don't go you don't get to play outside all day. She kept insisting that she is sick so I took her temperature and sure enough she has a slight fever.
Today is going to be a pj, nap, coffee day.....oh how I love fall.
2 comments:
I hope Emma gets better soon! Mia has also been bitten by the bug. Love fall, but can do without the sickies!
NO!!!!! So sorry to hear it has begun. Both my husband and I were sick for a couple of days last week, but the kids escaped it. I do not care for the flu season one bit!! Hope the day was relaxing and you're already all feeling better.
Post a Comment