Sunday, September 13, 2009

LAST MINUTE FUN

Today instead of doing the necessary chores and such we decided to take one last trip to the beach for the summer. The weather report said that it would be 70 and we didn't want to pass up the beautiful weather. When I got up I checked Facebook (of course) and saw that our good friends Chauntel and Adam were also heading to the beach. On the way I decided to text her and see what beach they were headed too. It turned we were going to the same spot. YIPPEEE. We only stayed until 1:30...long enough for the kids to get wet, eat lunch and the sun FINALLY to come out. It was a great day.





3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, how blessed you are to live so close to the real beach! Tahoe is nice, but the ocean is so special. Glad you had a fun day.

Sally said...

Fun photos! Looks like you guys had a blast! :)

JAG said...

Love the beach!!