Monday, August 24, 2009

GAG

I don't consider myself to have a strong gag reflex. For those of you who know my son Jackson, he GAGS at almost everything (spit, his or someone else's, smells, women breast feeding...you get the idea) So tonight when I went to make banana bread with my two SERIOUSLY ripe banana's and found MAGGOTS.......yes I said MAGGOTS under the banana's and all over my counter top I GAGGED. YUCK!!!!! YUCK!!!! YUCK!!! This has NEVER happened to me before. I didn't even know what a maggot was until tonight. I almost feel faint from thinking about it. I don't know if I can ever look at banana's the same again. YUCK!!!

3 comments:

Sally said...

oh GAG, GAG, GAG... (and I don't GAG)!

Jen said...

Oh Man!
I would totally gag too. I am almost gagging right now! I found maggots on my mom's garbage can this summer! I YELPED. Didn't help that I touched them. It was a first for me too. What's going on anyway?

Kristie said...

I was going to make banana bread this week but I think I'll be tossing my old banana's away. Yuck!!!